Please read carefully, as entries that do not conform to these rules will not be judged.
Members must be in Good Standing by the image competition deadline, September 28, 2018, 5:00pm EDT in order to be eligible. Black and White and/or Colour digital files are accepted from those eligible. The maker must have personally exposed the original image(s).
- Image(s) previously accepted at any PPOC-ON or PPOC National image competition are not eligible. (PPOC-ON Branch level competition images may be entered)
- Image(s) created at a seminar, workshop, or course, under the guidance or directions of an instructor are not eligible.
- Duplicate images may not be entered into different classes. Images entered must be dramatically different from those entered in this competition or other accepted PPOC-ON or PPOC competitions (i.e. Other than Wedding Albums and Feature Albums, images taken from the same sitting, session, assignment or subject/model will not be accepted.). The Salon Chair will have the right to disqualify any image that is recognized as being similar to a previously accepted image.
- Each of an Accredited entrant's four (4) images must contain four distinctly different subjects.
- Members with Observer or Student status may enter two (2) images for judging. Special Awards will be available for Observer and Student entries. These images can not qualify for National Affiliate Judging or other PPOC-ON awards.
Each Accredited maker can submit up to a maximum total of four (4) digital files. In addition, a member can also enter one digital Wedding Album (Class 20) and/or one Feature Album (Class 12).
NOTE: There is an additional fee for a Wedding album, and for a Feature album. (You could enter both plus the 4 image package).